At Artspace, we offer professional framing on our Artspace Limited Edition prints at affordable prices, so you can save up to 40% over your local frame shop. Our centralized Custom Frame Shop is easy to use and enables us to pass savings on to you.
Our beautiful and sturdy wood frames are built to order using UV Plexi and acid-free matting, which means that your art is surrounded by the highest quality frame and will be protected from discoloration and deterioration. The works are then framed with a custom-cut mat and finished with foam board and papered backing to further protect the artwork. We then ship the work to you in safe, secure and reusable packaging. The best part is that it will arrive wired and ready to hang! All of our Artspace Limited Edition framed art is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Simply return your framed art within 30 days of your purchase for a full refund or replacement.
For 12" x 17" Artspace Editions:
- 17" x 22" – 1.25" wide BLACK satin cube wood moulding
- 17" x 22" – 1.25" wide WHITE satin cube wood moulding
- 16.5 x 21.5" – 1" wide NORTH AMERICAN MAPLE cube, natural finish, made in the USA
For 20" x 24" Artspace Editions:
- 25" x 29" - 1.25" wide satin BLACK cube wood moulding
- 25" x 29"– 1.25" wide satin WHITE cube wood moulding
- 24.5" x 28.5" – 1" wide solid NORTH AMERICAN MAPLE cube, natural finish, made in the USA
For 30" x 40" Artspace Editions:
- 35.75" x 45.75"– 1 5/8" wide satin BLACK cube wood moulding
- 35.75" x 45.75" – 1 5/8" wide solid NORTH AMERICAN MAPLE cube, natural finish, made in the USA
All of our frames are high-quality wood frames. Whether you choose natural maple for a sense of character and tradition, or black or white for a crisp contemporary feel, we give you the selection and quality that you expect from a fine framing shop.
All Artspace Editions are hinge-mounted on Solid Core Conservation Board, certified to Library of Congress standards. This means your art will be safe from sunlight, temperature changes and deterioration over time.
All of our frames come with UV-blocking acrylic plexi to prevent color fading from exposure to light, keeping your art protected for years to come. We offer Plexi glazing on framed works, as it is now considered the industry standard for artists, museums and galleries throughout the world.
Please care for your framed work with caution and only clean with soft cloth and Plexiglas cleaner. Our high quality shipping boxes are reusable and can be used to transfer the framed work to another location. Hang and enjoy for a lifetime.
If you have any questions about framing or care, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.