Print on archival luster paper
This work is signed by the Artist.
Shooting from a doorless helicopter, this series has been photographed around the world from the U.S. to Brazil to Australia. From above, a simple beach or pool becomes a blank canvas that allows Gray to start seeing the world as art. People and objects become patterns creating repetition, shape and form. These photographs are a visual celebration of color, light, shape and summer bliss.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Ships in 10 to 14 business days from New York.
- This work is final sale and not eligible for return.
- Questions about this work?
- Interested in other works by this artist or other artists? We will source them for you.
- Want to pay in installments?