- William Kentridge's Optical Illusions and Aural Contraptions at Marian Goodman
- The '80s Strike Back in Leila Heller Gallery's "Calligraffiti 1984/2013"
- Five Tips for Displaying Art in Small Spaces
- Claire Fontaine's "Redemption" Promises Spiritual Recycling at Metro Pictures
- 6 of New York's Classic Art Bars
- Thomas Hirschhorn's "Gramsci Monument" Draws Crowds, Even in the Heat
- X+Q's Qu Guangci on Making Art Accessible for Everyone
- Rachel Whiteread and George Segal Play House at MCA Chicago's "Homebodies" Show
- Sara Greenberger Rafferty Puts Artists to "Work"
- Tony Feher's Jewel-Hued Installation at ACME in Los Angeles
- Meow Mix: "The Cat Show" Opens At White Columns
- A Guide to SoHo's Legendary Artists' Lofts
- The Whitney Museum Launches an Agile New Logo and Graphic Identity
- E.V. Day and Tauba Auerbach at Philip Johnson's Glass House
- Still Have a Frieze New York Hangover? You're Not Alone